Step One: Register Online
Each teacher will register online only once. On the online registration form (see the links in the box below), teachers must provide:
- Teacher name
- School information
- Names and levels of students taking exam at each level
- AATSP members must pay their 2022 AATSP dues prior to registering for the National Spanish Examinations. (However, they may also renew their memberships directly on the Registration form.)
- Teachers may only register students who are currently enrolled in their classes.
- Homeschool teachers must contact the National Spanish Exam office to register their students.
- Please contact our office in case of extenuating circumstances!
The DEADLINE for Registration is February 4th, 2022. The Registration Form will not be available online after January 31, 2022.
For complete registration instructions for AATSP Members, please click here.
NSE AATSP Member Registration
If you are an AATSP member, use the following link to register students for the NSE: NSE Member Registration
Note: AATSP members may renew your membership directly on the student registration form.
First Year members, to take advantage of the reduced rate, please join at www.aatsp.org
View this 3:15 instructional video to see step-by-step instructions.
NSE Non-Member Registration
If you wish to register students for the NSE as non-member, click here to Register as a Non-Member.
Note: The non-member teacher fee is $75.00 and will be added to the student registration form.
View this 3:17 instructional video to see step-by-step instructions.
There will be a late registration period from February 15 - February 25, 2022, for teachers who miss the regular registration period. Teachers are to follow the same process as above; however, there is a $1 late fee per examination.